Recently, Volvo Car Sales (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. filed a recall plan with the AQSIQ. It will recall some imported cars from January 19, 2017. According to the company's statistics, there are 513 vehicles in mainland China. details as follows:
(1) The total number of imported 2017 S60 vehicles produced between August 28, 2016 and October 5, 2016, totaling 4 vehicles;
(2) The imported 2017 V40 vehicles produced between August 28, 2016 and October 5, 2016, totaling 338 vehicles;
(3) Imported 2017 V40CC vehicles produced between August 28, 2016 and October 5, 2016, totaling 47 vehicles;
(4) Imported 2017 V60 vehicles produced between August 30, 2016 and October 21, 2016, totaling 99 vehicles;
(5) The total number of imported 2017 V60CC vehicles produced between August 30, 2016 and October 21, 2016, totaling 18 vehicles;
(6) The total number of imported 2017 XC90 vehicles produced between August 29, 2016 and September 7, 2016, totaling 7 vehicles.
The vehicle within the scope of this recall may cause one or more airbags to fail to unfold normally due to the manufacturer's manufacturing problems, which increases the risk of injury to the occupants in the vehicle and poses a safety hazard.
Volvo Car Sales (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. will replace the affected airbags for free within the scope of the recall to eliminate defects. Stock vehicles will be sold after the defect has been eliminated.
Relevant users should drive carefully to avoid collisions, and contact the dealer for repair as soon as possible after the recall operation begins.
Volvo Car Sales (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. will notify customers by registered mail. After the official start of the recall, Volvo authorized dealers will contact the relevant owners to arrange the recall. Users can call Volvo's after-sales service hotline 400-678-1200 for consultation. Users can also visit the AQSIQ website inspection and supervision department (jyjgs.aqsiq.gov.cn), the AQSIQ Defective Product Management Center website ( ) and the WeChat public account (AQSIQDPAC) to learn more. information. In addition, you can also call the Defective Product Management Center hotline or the local entry-exit inspection and quarantine agency's quality hotline: 12365 (switch No. 2), reflecting the problems in the implementation of the recall or submitting defects.
Grain Collecting And Bagging Machine
Rice Bagging Machine,Rice Collecting Machine,Bagging Machine,Grain Collecting Machine
Shuangfeng Nongjiabao Machinery Technology Co., Ltd , https://www.starchmakingmachine.com